Thursday, August 21, 2014

My ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Video

Hey Everyone!

Woh another post already? Well, this isn't going to be a long post. Just a sharing type thing. 

As I'm sure most of you have already seen the viral challenge of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise awareness and money for ALS (Lou Gherig's Disease). For more information on ALS: What is ALS?

I know there are many people are against the challenge because their thoughts are: You're wasting water; is it really helping?; people aren't really donating; people really don't get what is going on; etc. Some of those statements might be right but as of right now, donations have reached over $41.8 million and still growing. This is an important cause and this challenge has opened many people's eyes for this which is the main important reason for the Ice Bucket Challenge. 

Well, I'm not going to keep on talking about the challenge. Just go out and do! If you don't want to pour an ice bucket over your head or if you just want to do both (which I highly recommend doing both) - DONATE

The reason, I wanted to write this post is to share you all my video of me doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!


Thank you and don't forget to raise awareness and have fun at the same time! Donate, Donate, Donate!

Until Next Time

CGoerlich <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment