Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dear Aveeno... (regarding anti dandruff shampoo)

Hey Everyone!

So for years, I have been searching for the right (perfect) shampoo product for my hair as I have dandruff (small pieces of dead skin). I have found shampoo that works but it won't work repeatedly (the dandruff would go away but I would have to change shampoos every once in awhile).

Now, last year I finally found the shampoo that always works and keeps my hair even cleaner than the other shampoos and that was the Aveeno Nourish-Dandruff Control (anti dandruff) Shampoo. But there was a problem - it's a hard shampoo to find at stores (as they weren't in most stores).

But once we did find a place where I can find the shampoo, it's now no longer available (not even on the Aveeno website) which means it has been discontinued. I would like to know why it has been discontinued. It was the one product that worked best for me as well as others.

I love Aveeno and all their products that I use (daily moisturizer, clear complexion face wash & moisturizer, and body wash) so to see that I'm unable to use their shampoo because it's no longer around is disappointing. I mean yeah I can probably use one of their other shampoos but I don't know how they would work.

I know, I'm not the only one who feels like this about Aveeno's anti dandruff shampoo. I remember prior to them taking it off the website, the were many reviews asking for Aveeno to sell the anti dandruff product in other stores since it's a hard product to find and it's one of the only ones that works as well as it does for them.

So I'm writing this to ask Aveeno to bring the anti dandruff back. Is there another product that they have created that is better than the one they had (is this why they took it off the market)? I think we, the customers deserve an answer as to why a product was taken off the market when it was working for 90% of the reviewers (that I saw at least).

If you have used the Aveeno anti dandruff shampoo, please comment below what you thought about the product. Would you buy it again if they put it back on the market? Where were you able to buy it when it was on the market? Do you think more people would buy it if it was easier to get?

Until Next Time

CGoerlich <3

1 comment: