Thursday, September 12, 2019

Two Years Later

Hey Everyone!

Well...it's been awhile. Two years to be exact. So you're probably asking: "Where have you been?" "Why haven't you written any new posts?" "What's been going on?" Well...I'm ready to answer all THREE questions and to give an update on where this blog is going 😊

Where Have You (I) Been?
I've been in the same place I've been when I was writing a couple years ago. I'm still working at Kohl's. I'm still competing in adaptive sports: field (shot put, discus, and javelin), table tennis, and archery. But, I am now a part of the Tri-State Wheelchair Athletic Association (TSWAA) board. And I'm still working on writing my book(s).

Why Haven't You (I) Written Any New Posts?
Honestly...I think it had to do with writer's block and procrastination. I had ideas of what to write on here but didn't know how to start or where to go with it so I would say "I'll write it next week," then it would be the next week and I'll say it again. Then, it ended up being a month later and then months went by and now two years went by. That's really all to why I haven't written anything.

What's Been Going On?
Ok so the answer to this question can be the same as the answer to the first question. BUT, I do have more to share and add. It has to do with my YouTube channel. I've always had a channel but now I'm actually using it and posting videos on it. Videos like 'My Top 10' where I share my top 10 favorite things of a top (for example: my top 10 favorite Disney Channel Original Movies [DCOMs]), Disability Awareness (for example: National Spinal Cord Injury Awareness Month), about myself, and other fun videos. Make sure you check out my channel and SUBSCRIBE & press the bell so that you're alerted every time I post a new video. And again, I'm still working on my book(s) and in the process of something that I will soon (hopefully) let you all in on 😉

NOW, I want to let you know that since I'm writing this post - it does mean I am planning on writing some more and officially return to my Wiki-Wheelz blog. YAY! I have a plan set up for how I'm going to do my blog and my YouTube channel. What is that plan? Well...press the play button below and watch as I explain what it is 🔻




So what do you think? Do you think I'm going to be able to keep up with both YouTube and my blog? Only time will tell and I hope I definitely will be able to keep up with it. That's my goal. I definitely won't let another two years go by before writing another post.

Make sure you enter your email into the top right corner (if you haven't already) so that you can be alerted every time I update the blog. AND don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can watch all my new videos! Also, if you haven't yet - check out all my previous posts so you can see what kind of posts you can expect from me on here.

That's really all I have for now. But stay tuned for future posts & videos!

Until Next Time

CGoerlich <3


No comments:

Post a Comment