Friday, April 25, 2014

Birthday Week!

Hey Everyone!

I had a great week this week and I couldn't wait until I could share it with you all! But first, how were everyone's holidays (Easter/Passover)??  I hope you all had a great one! I had a great Easter, getting to spend time with my family and some friends, watching Yankees and hockey playoffs (even though the Devils aren't in it). It was a great day which lead to another great day, MY BIRTHDAY! :) Not just any birthday but my 21st birthday!

My birthday was the Monday after Easter making it April 21st and it was another great day. Went to school and archery practice which equals spending time with friends and then spent the night with my parents which was awesome.  For my first drink, I tried Frozen Blue Hawaiian and probably shocking to my family, I liked it! Why shocking? Because well I'm a very picky eater/drinker as I usually only drink either water or Sprite and eat pasta, chicken, steak, and some other foods. So they were happy they did find something that I enjoyed.  It was a great day.

Another great day happened this week (birthday week) and that was yesterday, Thursday, April 25th! Want to know what happened? If you are family or friends, you probably already know what happened but I GOT A CAR! Yep, a car. I have been waiting to get a car for awhile and thanks to town's fundraising and help from some other people, I got it. I would like to thank whoever has helped me get this because again, if it wasn't for you all, this wouldn't have happened like this so THANK YOU!

 I am already enjoying having a car and excited to be able to drive. My car is a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan and it has hand controls (thanks to Mobility Works).  Due to one of my friend's request, I may post an istagram video or even a YouTube video of me getting in the car and stuff :) So keep a lookout for that! Again, I'm very thankful for everyone's help for this to happen and can't wait to get out and drive some more! I was on Cloud 9 yesterday and was still on it today, I believe.

This week has been awesome and I don't know if I could've asked for a better one! Next weekend is the first track meet of the season and I'm excited for it. You will probably get another post from me after that meet or after next weekend. We'll see. But thank you to all my readers for reading! Have a great weekend!

Until Next Time

CGoerlich <3

No comments:

Post a Comment